Saturday, October 24, 2009

Beatty's Cake, Redux

I was telling a friend about Beatty's cake (that I made for Barefoot Bloggers in September) and she requested that I bring it to our Dirty Dozen Garden Club covered dish get-together tomorrow. So I made it again, and of course it turned out not quite as pretty as the last time. (Things only turn out pretty when I basically just make it for us to eat, not when I'm bringing it somewhere.)



I hope it tastes as good as the last time, since I've been raving about it being the best chocolate cake I've ever tasted. (I find most chocolate cakes to be dry and one-dimensional as far as the flavor is concerned.)



Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Good luck!

Unknown said...

I like that you ground your own almonds! So far haven't come across anyone else who's done it :)